Thank you for shopping at Lacoquillita.
To serve you better, we will begin to process your order immediately you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All Products on the Website are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- b) We will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- a) We ship to addresses located within the United States and to most international destinations (except those where an embargo has been imposed).
- b) When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time based on the availability of your items and order processing time. Depending on your region, shipping charges and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- c) Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
4. Delivery Date Estimates; Tracking Number
- a) We aim to deliver all orders within 4-14 days and 10-45 days for international of your order being processed.
- b) Please note the that depending on the shipping method you choose during checkout, tracking information may or may not be available. Where a tracking number has been provided, it may take up to 48 hours before the tracking number can be updated online.
- c) We send items in multiple packages, this speeds things up. Don't be alarmed if you have missing items. These items will come in more packages.
5. International shipping policies
- a) If you order products from our Website for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) When ordering from us, you are considered the "importer of record" and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- a) You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition.
b) In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
7. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations if caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
8. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our Website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.